Sökning: "hermeneutic competence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden hermeneutic competence.
1. Utmaningen från andra berättelser En studie om moraliskt omdöme, utvidgat tänkande och kritiskt reflekterande berättelser i dialogbaserad feministisk etikDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study has a threefold aim: First, the theoretical aim is to give a contribution to refinement of the theory of dialogue based feminist ethics, concerning the understanding of judgment and narration within such an ethics. The study also has an empirical aim, defined as to clarify what kind of knowledge, relevant to the moral judgment of an engaged outsider actor, can be received from dialogical interpretation and analysis of a limited selection of critically reflecting life stories. LÄS MER
2. Competence-based Curriculum (CBC) in Tanzania Tutors' Understanding and their Instructional PracticesDetta är en avhandling från Växjö, Sweden : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the study is to investigate tutors’ understanding of a competence-based curriculum (CBC) and how they train the student-teachers to implement CBC in actual classroom situations in ordinary level (O-level) secondary schools in Tanzania.The study employed a qualitative research approach informed by the interpretive paradigm. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to describe and deepen the understanding of what operating theatre nurses experience as caring and responsibility as well as ethical problems in perioperative practice. The aim was also to investigate how operating theatre nurses perceive clinical competence in perioperative nursing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to examine music’s place and function in the pedagogical activities at two music preschools. I address the following questions. LÄS MER
5. Patients' Experience of Undergoing Vascular Interventional Radiology and Radiographers´ Experience of Caring for these PatientsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Abstract Heart and vascular disease is a health problem through out the world and the technical development in the Interventional Radiology (IR) field is rapid. The possibilities to treat vascular disease has expanded vastly and instead of having traditional open surgery the treatment can be performed by catheterization guided with radiology. LÄS MER