Sökning: "hemicellulose recovery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden hemicellulose recovery.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Wood hemicellulose is an abundant but fairly unexploited renewable feedstock. Recent studies have shown that hemicelluloses have a large potential for use in the food packaging industry as a sustainable alternative to the conventional oxygen-barrier materials used today. LÄS MER
2. Selective Separation Of Wood Components In Internal Process Waters Originating From Mechanical PulpingDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Dissolved and Colloidal substances (DSC) and metals are released from woodduring thermomechanical pulp (TMP) production. These components have atendency to accumulate in process waters, as the water circulation systems inintegrated paper mills are closed. LÄS MER
3. Hemicelluloses from Agricultural and Forestry Crops Isolation, Characterisation, and Enzymatic HydrolysisDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are tremendous sources of renewable raw materials, which utilisation have the potential to be highly increased in the future. Hemicelluloses are among the major groups of compounds in plant cell walls, together with cellulose and lignin. These three components are closely associated, making them difficult to separate from each other. LÄS MER
4. Separation of Biomass Components by Membrane Filtration - Process Development for Hemicellulose RecoveryDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the major challenges facing the world today is the reduction of our dependency on fossil resources as their exploitation has severe negative effects on the environment. One way of realizing this is to utilise the components of lignocellulosic biomass to a greater extent as feedstock for various industrial products. LÄS MER
5. Recovery of Hemicelluloses Extracted from Spruce and Wheat Bran : Membrane Filtration Process Development and Cost EstimatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are a group of abundant polymers found in all plants and constitute about one third of the total plant biomass. These polymers can be used in many different products, such as oxygen barrier films, emulsifiers, foams and probiotic food additives. LÄS MER