Sökning: "hemicellulose recovery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden hemicellulose recovery.
1. Hemicelluloses from Agricultural and Forestry Crops Isolation, Characterisation, and Enzymatic HydrolysisDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are tremendous sources of renewable raw materials, which utilisation have the potential to be highly increased in the future. Hemicelluloses are among the major groups of compounds in plant cell walls, together with cellulose and lignin. These three components are closely associated, making them difficult to separate from each other. LÄS MER
2. Separation of Biomass Components by Membrane Filtration - Process Development for Hemicellulose RecoveryDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the major challenges facing the world today is the reduction of our dependency on fossil resources as their exploitation has severe negative effects on the environment. One way of realizing this is to utilise the components of lignocellulosic biomass to a greater extent as feedstock for various industrial products. LÄS MER
3. Recovery of Hemicelluloses Extracted from Spruce and Wheat Bran : Membrane Filtration Process Development and Cost EstimatesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Hemicelluloses are a group of abundant polymers found in all plants and constitute about one third of the total plant biomass. These polymers can be used in many different products, such as oxygen barrier films, emulsifiers, foams and probiotic food additives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The growing environmental awareness has led to an increased interest in bio-based polymers as replacement for fossil-based materials. The purpose of the work described in this thesis was to investigate the possibility of using hemicelluloses and other polysaccharides as replacement for fossil-based polymers in wood adhesives. LÄS MER
5. Lignocellulosic Ethanol Production: Studies on Sugarcane Bagasse, Paja Brava, Wheat Straw, Quinoa Stalks and CurupaúDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lignocellulosic biomass refers to plant material that is composed mainly of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin. These materials are today of large interest to researchers in the field of biofuel and bioenergy. LÄS MER