Sökning: "heat sink"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden heat sink.
1. Turbulent Forced Convection Air Cooling of Electronics with Heat Sinks Under Flow Bypass ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Air cooling is still the dominant method for dissipating theheat produced by electronic components. In a typical electronicdevice, the components are situated on a Printed Circuit Board(PCB). For most applications natural convection is sufficientto cool the components. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Two different techniques are presented for enhancing the thermal performance of natural convection cooled heat sinks. The physics is described by solving the conjugate heat transfer problem with a spectral element method. The temperature distribution is computed in two sub-domains, whose solution is then conjugated. LÄS MER
3. cfd modelling and experimental study on the fluid flow and heat transfer in copper heat sink designDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för samhällsteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis thesis is studying the heatsinks new designs for copper heatsinks which utilizes modelling and simulation by CFD, construction of prototypes and experimental works. Challenges and complications in manufacturing of copper heatsinks are expressed and finding the solutions to these hindrances involve in this work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This work concerned experimental studies of heat transfer in a light-duty diesel engine. Combustion is affected by several parameters, such as pressure, engine speed, mass of injected fuel and in-cylinder gas flow. These parameters are in turn affected by the combustion chamber geometry and fuel spray characteristics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Historically, domestic tasks such as preparing food and washing and drying clothes and dishes were done by hand. In a modern home many of these chores are taken care of by machines such as washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers. LÄS MER