Sökning: "heat convection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 avhandlingar innehållade orden heat convection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The thesis focuses on the efficiency of the space heating system. In particular, the efficiency factors measure the efficiency of thermal zone. The efficiency factors measures how the energy is used in a space heating. LÄS MER
2. Pool Boiling on Structured Surfaces: Heat Transfer and Critical Heat Flux : -Experiments and Mechanistic ModellingDetta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, pool boiling heat transfer was experimentally studied on structured surfaces with dielectric liquids (HFE-7200, NOVEC-649, FC-72), organic liquids (Acetone, Pentane) and deionized water.In the first step, nanoparticle coatings on copper surfaces were prepared by an electrophoretic deposition method, with Cu-Zn nanoparticles (100 nm) and Cu nanoparticles (150 nm). LÄS MER
3. Turbulent Forced Convection Air Cooling of Electronics with Heat Sinks Under Flow Bypass ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Air cooling is still the dominant method for dissipating theheat produced by electronic components. In a typical electronicdevice, the components are situated on a Printed Circuit Board(PCB). For most applications natural convection is sufficientto cool the components. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jinliang Yuan, Division of Heat Transfer
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns modeling, simulation and numerical analysis of heat and mass transport, and fluid flow in ducts of both solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs). The unique fuel cell boundary conditions (thermal, mass) for the flow ducts in fuel cells are identified and applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : Modern IC-engines produce more power per displaced volume and operate at higher combustion pressures and temperatures. In addition, engine structure materials such as aluminium and magnesium alloys, which are more sensitive to thermal loads, are more commonly used. LÄS MER