Sökning: "hearing loss"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 136 avhandlingar innehållade orden hearing loss.
1. Internet Interventions for Hearing Loss Examing rehabilitation, self-report measures and internet use for hearing-aid usersDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In the future, audiological rehabilitation of adults with hearing loss will be more available, personalized and thorough due to the possibilities offered by the internet. By using the internet as a platform it is also possible to perform the process of rehabilitation in a cost-effective way. LÄS MER
2. Functioning and disability in adults with hearing loss the preparatory studies in the ICF Core sets for hearing loss projectDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Hearing loss (HL) is a health condition that affects more than 360 million people worldwide. The findings from previous research point at the adverse relationship between adults with hearing loss and important aspects of everyday life such as social relations, communication and work-related tasks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to assess hearing and hearing disorders among classical and rock/jazz musicians. Pure tone audiometry was performed in 140 classical and 139 rock/jazz musicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : The present thesis concerns the daily sound environment and the human perception of the same. The sound environment affects the possibility to be active in a communication. With background noise, it may be harder to hear desired signals, and when suffering from a hearing loss, negative effects of the background noise increase. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the identification of genetic factors underlying two inherited human phenotypes: hearing loss and monoamine oxidase activity. Non-syndromic hearing loss segregating in a Swedish family was tested for linkage to 13 previously reported candidate loci for hearing disabilities. LÄS MER