Sökning: "healthcare professional"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 179 avhandlingar innehållade orden healthcare professional.
1. Identifying and Improving Quality of Care at an Emergency Department Patient and healthcare professional perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Patients in the emergency department are not always satisfied with the care received and the nursing care in the emergency department is sometimes described as instrumental and non-holistic. Structured quality improvement work and evidence-based practice are needed. LÄS MER
2. Professional Pride and Prejudice Negotiating leadership in an era of interprofession-based organizingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Leadership has always played a peculiar role in the context of profession-based operations. Within bureaucratic yet decentralized organizational configurations – where conventional notions of labor management fall short in explaining executive functions – distributions of authority and influence have historically been inherent in strong hierarchies and meritocracies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The digitalization that currently is taking place in healthcare raises questions about how this development, with visions of more patient participation and patient empowerment, changes this sector and what role eHealth can play in these changes. The term civic health technologies (Invånartjänster) is used in Sweden to describe eHealth in the healthcare sector that is developed and deployed by the authorities for the citizens. LÄS MER
4. Caring for patients with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Experiences of patients and healthcare professionalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: An Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) is a technical device used in the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias. After the implantation of an ICD the entire life situation can be affected with psychological and social consequences for the patient and his/her next of kin. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Quality improvement (QI) has become a cornerstone in contemporary healthcare organizations with the aim of enabling management that facilitates efficiency and effectiveness, while providing a consistent correlation between health spending and indicators of access to and quality of care. However, despite years of reform which have attempted to change healthcare professionals’ practice, traditional professional modes of working remain relatively stable and entrenched. LÄS MER