Sökning: "healthcare development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 278 avhandlingar innehållade orden healthcare development.
1. Beyond an instrumental approach to religion and development Challenges for church-based healthcare in Tanzania
Sammanfattning : This dissertation serves as a contribution to the larger ongoing debate on the role of religion in development in an effort to move beyond an instrumental approach. The aim is to study the role of religious agents in development through the prism of contractual partnerships between church organisations and the Tanzanian state in healthcare delivery. LÄS MER
2. Creating a Force of Development in Swedish Healthcare A Contribution from the First-Line Managers’ Perspective When Driving Improvement Work Based on LeanDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the healthcare managers, working at operational levels, defined as the first-line managers. These managers often are given the role and responsibility to integrate improvements into daily work. A stronger development ability of Swedish healthcare requires first-line managers with a developed ability to lead change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The use of Machine Learning is rapidly expanding into previously uncharted waters. In the medicine fields there are vast troves of data available from hospitals, biobanks and registries that now are being explored due to the tremendous advancement in computer science and its related hardware. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In recent decades, both global migration in general and specifically migration to Sweden have increased. This development compels the need for delivering healthcare to the increasingly diverse populations in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Healthcare is an important arena for improvement and innovation by the use of e-health solutions. But many obstacles exist, such as insufficiency in interoperability and usability. One reason for this problematic situation is that the development process has been inadequate. Swedish healthcare serves under regulations for public procurement. LÄS MER