Sökning: "health promoting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 668 avhandlingar innehållade orden health promoting.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In 2003, the Swedish Parliament adopted a national public health policy that included the domain - “A more health-promoting health service”. Strategies and tools are needed in the work to reorient health services. Personal health documents are documents concerning a person’s health, and are owned by the individual. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increasing lifestyle-related ill health, escalating health care costs, expanding health inequalities within and between nations, and an aging population are challenges facing governments globally. Governments, especially in industrialized countries like Sweden, are investing in health promotion and health communication, especially in ICT-supported health communication as a way to increase health literacy and empowerment at individual and population levels. LÄS MER
3. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Young people in Sweden are satisfied with most things in their lives. But they are not satisfied with school and not with their opportunities for personal influence. The Convention on the Rights of the Child emphasizes the right for children to express their views freely and that their views should be given due weight. LÄS MER
5. Health-Promoting Leadership : A study of the Concept and Critical Conditions for Implementation and EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Nordic School of Public Health
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER