Sökning: "health condition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 895 avhandlingar innehållade orden health condition.
1. The health condition in the Sami population of Sweden, 1961-2002 Causes of death and incidences of cancer and cardiovascular diseasesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : The Sami people are the Natives of northern Scandinavia. The knowledge of the health and living conditions of the Swedish Sami is extremely limited which is in contrast to the large amount of detailed information on health and socioeconomic issues that is available for other circumpolar Natives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : When a child is diagnosed with diabetes, the symptoms may be in its most severe form with ketoacidosis, to mild symptoms of diabetes, detected incidentally. Moderate and severe symptoms of diabetes presentation require infusion therapy and thereby necessitate hospitalisation for the first few days. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is needs in the context of health care priority setting. The notion of needs has a strong standing in health care policy; however, how the idea should be understood more specifically and how it should guide decisions about priority setting remain contentious issues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background Celiac disease (CD) is a chronic disorder in genetically predisposed individuals in which damage to the small intestine is caused by eating foods containing gluten. The prevalence has been shown to vary from around 1-3%, but most people with CD are undiagnosed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Exhaustion disorder (ED) is a common mental and behavioural disorder which often leads to severe negative consequences for the individual and the society. Natural environments have positive effects on mental, physiological and attentional recovery in stressed persons, which encouraged us to test if forest visits could improve recovery from ED. LÄS MER