Sökning: "health communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 888 avhandlingar innehållade orden health communication.
1. Health literacy among newly arrived refugees in Sweden and implications for health and healthcareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine the distribution of health literacy (HL) levels in newly arrived Arabic-, Dari-, or Somali-speaking refugees in Sweden. Further aims were to investigate sociodemographic characteristics associated with inadequate HL in this group, and to investigate whether HL levels are associated with experiences of the health examination for asylum seekers (HEA), health seeking behaviour and health. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increasing lifestyle-related ill health, escalating health care costs, expanding health inequalities within and between nations, and an aging population are challenges facing governments globally. Governments, especially in industrialized countries like Sweden, are investing in health promotion and health communication, especially in ICT-supported health communication as a way to increase health literacy and empowerment at individual and population levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyzes intercultural communication between non-Swedish physicians and their Swedish patients, as well as communication between non-Swedish physicians and Swedish medical personnel. The focus is on the impact of cultural differences and the use of Swedish as a foreign language by physicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sverige : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : E-Health technology has developed rapidly in the last decade. Body-worn sen- sors have developed from an idea to a reality. Today, wireless sensors can perform functions from measuring heartbeats to advanced motion recognition. However, the integration of the various available solutions is still lacking. LÄS MER
5. Integration of national community-based health worker programmes in health systems Lessons learned from Zambia and other low and middle income countriesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: To address the huge human resources for health (HRH) crisis that Zambia and other low and middle income countries (LMICs) are experiencing, most LMICs have engaged the services of small scale community-based health worker (CBHW) programmes. However, several challenges affect the CBHWs’ ability to deliver services. LÄS MER