Sökning: "health care environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 430 avhandlingar innehållade orden health care environment.
1. HEALTH PROMOTION AND HEALTHCARE ARCHITECTURE - Conceptualizations of Health Promotion in relation to Healthcare Building DesignDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Today's healthcare system is under development and reorienting and adapting to embrace a person centred and holistic perspective on health, including a focus on health promotion. This reorientation results in changes in the healthcare models, processes as well as it sets new requirements for healthcare building design. LÄS MER
2. Job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate and explore job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience (SC) among nurse assistants (NAs) working in residential care for older people. The thesis had a descriptive, cross-sectional and correlational design and consisted of one paper where qualitative methodology was used and three where quantitative methodology was used. LÄS MER
3. Health workforce development post-1990s health sector reforms the case of medical doctors in TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Health systems in many low- and middle-income countries suffer from critical shortages and inequitable geographical distribution of the health workforce. Since the 1940s, many low- and middle-income countries have passed through different regimes of health sector reforms; the most recent one was in the 1990s. LÄS MER
4. Health promotion in pregnancy and early parenthood the challenge of innovation, implementation and change within the Salut ProgrammeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: In 2005, the Västerbotten County Council launched a child health promotion programme, “the Salut Programme”, in response to an alarming prevalence of overweight and obesity, and trends of increased dental caries, among young county citizens. The programme, initially developed in four pilot areas, is built on multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral collaboration and aims to support and strengthen health promotion activities in health care, social services and school settings. LÄS MER
5. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER