Sökning: "health belief"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 avhandlingar innehållade orden health belief.
1. Improving efficiency, access to and quality of the rural health extension programme in Tigray, Ethiopia the case of malaria diagnosis and treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Ensuring universal access to primary health care (PHC) is a key component of the Ethiopian nationalhealth policy. The policy also emphasises promoting and enhancing national self-reliance in health development bymobilizing and efficiently utilizing resources including community participation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Community Medicine, Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Scientific evidence of the causal relationship between high blood cholesterol and risk for coronary heart disease prompted extensive professional and public interest in practical application in the 1980's. Among other things, national guidelines for lipid lowering were published in Sweden in 1988. Mass media covered the topic extensively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this investigation was to elucidate and describe those patients who had discontinued their participation and/or paticipated infrequently in physiotherapy treatment based on their own activity and responsibility. The ambition was to understand the phenomenon of compliance/adherence from various perspectives in behavioural as well as social science. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine beliefs about human papillomavirus (HPV) prevention, especially vaccination, among parents, immigrant women, adolescents and school nurses, and to promote primary prevention among adolescents.The methods used in the thesis were focus group interviews, individual interviews, a web-based questionnaire, and finally, a randomised controlled intervention study. LÄS MER
5. Social determinants of leisure time physical activity, body mass index, and acute myocardial infarctionDetta är en avhandling från Mohammad Ali, Sadiq
Sammanfattning : There are substantial socioeconomic differences in cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in most western countries. Socioeconomic differences in cardiovascular risk factors (obesity/overweight, tobacco smoking, leisure time physical activity, dietary habits) are correspondingly large. LÄS MER