Sökning: "hand symptoms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 avhandlingar innehållade orden hand symptoms.
- Detta är en avhandling från Ragnhild Cederlund, Hand Surgery Department, Rehab Unit, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Workers exposed to hand-held vibrating machines may risk developing a hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS), a condition which can cause chronic impairment and disability. The aims of this thesis were 1) to obtain deeper insight and further knowledge of HAVS and the consequences for hand function, and aspects of quality of life (QoL); 2) to investigate the usefulness of clinical assessments in diagnosing HAVS; 3) to evaluate a treatment method for patients with severe cold intolerance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Hand Surgery, Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate clinical, pathophysiological and structural aspects of vibration-induced peripheral neuropathy since work with hand-held vibrating tools may lead to progressive neurological and vascular hand symptoms. Symptomatic vibration-exposed men were examined clinically and by neurography, tactilometry, and vibrometry and by measurement of temperature perception thresholds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lars E Necking, Department of Hand Surgery, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Exposure to vibration is known to cause vasospastic white fingers and/or sensorineural symtoms such as numbness and tingling in fingers and/or musculoskeletal disorders such as reduction in muscle force, fatigue and reduced endurance. Classifications for the vasospastic and sensorineural symptoms are established. LÄS MER
4. Symptoms, prehospital delay and long-term survival in men vs. women with myocardial infarction a combined register and qualitative studyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to study symptoms, prehospital delay and time trends in long-term survival in men and women with myocardial infarction (MI). The study was based on quantitative and qualitative data collections. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Stroke is a common and multifaceted disease that often involves motor deficits in the upper limb. This thesis investigated reliability and validity of existing clinical assessments of upper limb function in persons with post-stroke symptoms and in non-disabled controls. LÄS MER