Sökning: "hälso- och sjukvårdsforskning"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden hälso- och sjukvårdsforskning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to existing knowledge. If the knowledge is not useful in building society it has limited value. In order to be a tool for decision-makers, Preventive Home Visits (PHVs) are described and discussed according to a realist synthesis approach. LÄS MER
22. Patient Safety in the Emergency Department Culture, Waiting, and Outcomes of Efficiency and QualityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate patient safety in the emergency department (ED) and to determine whether this varies according to patient safety culture, waiting, and outcomes of efficiency and quality variables.I: Patient safety culture was described in the EDs of two different hospitals before and after a quality improvement project. LÄS MER
23. Challenges and opportunities for sexual and reproductive healthcare services for immigrant women in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to obtain an understanding of immigrant women’s access to healthcare services in Sweden in relation to sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR). Data were obtained from three different quantitative cross-sectional studies using self-administrated questionnaires and one qualitative study based on in-depth interviews. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: A boy child born in a Gothenburg suburb has a life expectancy that is nine years shorter than that of another child just 23 km away, and among girls the difference is five years. There is no necessary biological reason to this observed difference. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Swedish health care is currently facing problems, such as lack of financial resources, staff shortage and dissatisfaction among patients and professionals. Patients’ dissatisfaction was the point of departure for the present study, and one approach dealing with this problem was investigated. LÄS MER