Sökning: "group development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2369 avhandlingar innehållade orden group development.
1. Effectiveness and process in experiential group learning : comparing a process-directive encounter group (PEG) and a self-directive study group (SSG)Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present thesis examines experiential group learning phenomena. The aim of the empirical study was to evaluate the impacts of two experiential group learning conditions (Process-directive Encounter Group, PEG; Self-directive Study Group, SSG) on group processes and outcomes. LÄS MER
2. Development and 'The other within': the culturalisation of the political economy of poverty in the Northern Uplands of Viet NamDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, School of Global Studies, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the issue of poverty in eight villages in Northern Viet Nam during the current Doi Moi reforms. In all reforms, poverty alleviation has been a main concern for which market economy and economic growth have been seen as largely successful tools. However, in parallel to economic growth, the social inequality has increased. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The problem of illiteracy has been the object of many studies during recent decades. In Ethiopia, a country which reports one of the lowest literacy rates in Africa, the Yemissrach Dimts Literacy Campaign (YDLC) was started in 1962. Its activities were concentrated to rural areas and directed primarily towards adults. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : The University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: With the agile approach to managing software development projects, comes an increased dependability on well functioning teams. Agile teams are profoundly influenced by social-psychological factors since more communication and cooperation are needed both within the organization and team, but also with customers. LÄS MER
5. Managing Urban Disaster Risk: Analysis and Adaptation Frameworks for Integrated Settlement Development Programming for the Urban PoorDetta är en avhandling från Housing Development & Management (HDM), Lund University
Sammanfattning : The damage caused by the dramatic worldwide increase in ‘natural’ disasters is staggering, with the poor in developing countries being most at risk. Disasters make their already precarious living conditions worse, creating a vicious circle of poverty from which they find it hard to escape. LÄS MER