Sökning: "grain angle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden grain angle.
1. Studies of the fibre direction and local bending stiffness of Norway spruce timber : for application on machine strength grading
Sammanfattning : Machine strength grading is a production process in the sawmill industry used to grade sawn timber boards into different strength classes with specific characteristic values of the bending strength, modulus of elasticity (MOE) and density. These properties are called grade determining properties. LÄS MER
2. Spiral Grain in Norway Spruce
Sammanfattning : Wood is a major construction material that is used in many contexts, and for different purposes. Serious problems may arise, however, when moisture related deformations as twist occur in wood used in different types of building structures, joinery and furniture. LÄS MER
3. Strength grading of structural timber and EWP laminations of Norway spruce : Development potentials and industrial applications
Sammanfattning : Machine strength grading of structural timber is a sawmill process by which considerable value is added to sawn products. The principle of such grading is that the strength of a timber member is predicted on the basis of a so called indicating property (IP) which, in general, represents an averaged value of the modulus of elasticity (MOE) measured over a board length of about one meter or more. LÄS MER
4. Strength grading of structural timber and EWP laminations of Norway spruce : Development potentials
Sammanfattning : Strength grading of structural timber is a process by which value is added to sawn products. It is to the greater part carried out using machine grading based on statistical relationships between so called indicating properties and bending strength. LÄS MER
5. Experimental Studies of Deformation Structures in Stainless Steels using EBSD
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the focus has been the study of deformation structures in stainless steels by using electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD). Via increased knowledge of the evolution of the substructure during deformation, the design and control of the manufacturing process can be improved. LÄS MER