Sökning: "glucuronic acid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden glucuronic acid.
1. The influence of high temperature on the discoloration and degradation of carbohydrates and on hydrogen peroxide bleaching of spruce TMPDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : When processing wood to obtain pulp, the fibers are subjected to high temperatureat moisture levels and to the influence of metal ions. Many process developmentshave resulted in utilization of higher temperatures that induce chemical reactionsin the wood fibers. This thesis deals with some aspects of using high temperaturesin pulping processes. LÄS MER
2. Biological Functions of Iduronic Acid in Chondroitin/Dermatan Sulfate in Tumor and Brain DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Department of Experimental Medical Science, Lund Univeristy
Sammanfattning : Cell behavior such as migration and proliferation, especially during cancer development, are balanced by the surrounding environment. Complex polysaccharides called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) are part of this environment and they are known to modulate tumor development. LÄS MER
3. Development of methods for stereospecific synthesis of α- and β-D-fructofuranosides and β-D-glucuronic acid pyranosides and application of these methods in the assembly of bacterial polysaccharide structuresDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : All animals and some bacteria can synthesize linear polysaccharides with a backbone of repeating disaccharideunits, called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). The GAGs are either attached to a protein core, as in proteoglycans (PGs), or exist as free polymer chains, as in hyaluronan. LÄS MER
5. Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry as a Tool for Drug Metabolite Identification in Biological Fluids With Application to KetobemidoneDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Electrospray ionization (ESI) mass spectrometry (MS) in combination with liquid chromatography (LC) is an excellent tool for the identification of drug metabolites. Utilizing this hyphenated technique in combination with proper sample pretreatment, the metabolic pathways of the analgesic drug ketobemidone were investigated in human urine and rat microdialysate from blood and brain. LÄS MER