Sökning: "global assessment of functioning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 avhandlingar innehållade orden global assessment of functioning.
1. Philosophical controversies in the evaluation of medical treatments With a focus on the evidential roles of randomization and mechanisms in Evidence-Based MedicineDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines philosophical controversies surrounding the evaluation of medical treatments, with a focus on the evidential roles of randomised trials and mechanisms in Evidence-Based Medicine. Current 'best practice' usually involves excluding non-randomised trial evidence from systematic reviews in cases where randomised trials are available for inclusion in the reviews. LÄS MER
2. The Global Assessment of Functioning Scale (GAF) within Psychiatric Inpatient Care - Focus on Reliability and OutcomeDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Ineko
Sammanfattning : DEGREE OF LlCENTlATE IN PSYCHOLOGY ABSTRACT Sonesson, Q. (20 Il ). The Glob"J Assessmellf of Fl/lleriolling Scale (GAF) withiII p!J)'chiatric l upariem Care - Foclls 011 Re/fabi/iIY aJ/d Outcome. Departm,cnt of Psychology, Uni versity of GOIhenburg, $wcden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Ineko
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to investigate interventions and outcomes in psychiatric inpatient care through the use of assessment scales and database information. Another aim was to contribute to the knowledge of the Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF) scale in regard to reliability, validity and as a measure of the outcome of treatment. LÄS MER
4. Tools for Outcome-informed management of mental illness Psychometric properties of instruments of the Swedish clinical multicenter Quality Star cohortDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to investigate the psychometric properties of three global user subjective measures of the ”The Quality Star” clinical review model: Consumer Satisfaction Scale, Global Quality of Life scale, and Perceived Global Distress scale. The mental health implementation context of this review model emphasizes the client as an agent of change, taking part in shared decision making in an empowered role as collaborative partner to the professional clinicians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Rating scales and diagnostic instruments have become increasingly important tools in psychiatric care over the past several decades. Using these standardized tools to collect information and evaluate patients enables streamlined evidence-based diagnosis and assessments of functioning. LÄS MER