Sökning: "glandular epithelium"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden glandular epithelium.
1. Immune cells in pregnant uterine mucosa : functional properties, cellular composition and tissue organizationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The pregnant uterus mucosa - decidua - is an "immunologically privileged" site. A semiallogeneic embryo is allowed to survive, develop, and grow while the same tissue implanted outside the uterus will be rejected. The decidua basalis, which participates in the placenta formation, is a tissue rich in lymphoid cells. LÄS MER
2. Seasonal variations in general activity, behaviour and cutaneous glandular structures in reindeer (Rangifer tarandus L.)Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The locomotor activity of the reindeer is separated into a diurnal and a nocturnal phase which, in turn, consists of a number of short-term activity bursts. The onset and termination of diurnal and nocturnal activity are largely in synchrony with sunrise and sunset. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The driving force for creation of channels in gastric mucus, for acid and pepsin transport, ismost probably the hydrostatic pressure generated within the gastric gland lumen. The aim ofthis study was to investigate the origin and regulation of the glandular pressure. LÄS MER
4. The role of gastrin and extracellular matrix proteins in proliferation and differentiation of gastric epithelial cellsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The mechanisms regulating the proliferation and differentiation processes that give rise to and maintain the gastric epithelium have not yet been completely elucidated.In the present studies, in vitro models were established and the influence of growth factors and extracellular matrix proteins on these processes were investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Mifepristone given postovulatory has been shown effective for contraception, but the precise mechanism of action is still poorly understood. A better understanding of the mechanisms of action of mifepristone, when used for contraception, is important for further development and optimizing the regimen of use. LÄS MER