Sökning: "glacial stratigraphy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden glacial stratigraphy.
1. Diagenesis and Sequence Stratigraphy Predictive Models for Reservoir Quality Evolution of Fluvial and Glaciogenic and Non-glaciogenic, Paralic DepositsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Development of a predictive model for the distribution of diagenetic alterations and related evolution of reservoir quality of sandstones was achieved by integrating the knowledge of diagenesis to sequence stratigraphy. This approach allows a better elucidation of the distribution of eogenetic alterations within sequence stratigraphy, because changes in the relative sea level induce changes to: (i) pore water chemistry, (ii) residence time of sediments under certain near-surface geochemical conditions, (iii) variations in the detrital composition, and (iv) amounts and type of organic matter. LÄS MER
2. Glacial dynamics and till genesis in hilly terrain A study in the Tallträsk area, central-northern SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the influence of topography on glacial dynamics and the genesis of till in an area of moder-ate bedrock relief. An area 25 km west of Lycksele, northern Sweden, was investigated using geomorphological and sedimentological methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis outlines an event stratigraphy for the Last Glacial-Holocene transition in eastern middle Sweden. Events are short-lived occurrences that have left traces in the geological record and which, therefore, may be used for correlation and inter-regional comparisons. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A new palaeoenvironmental record of the post-glacial history of the southern Baltic Sea (~14 ka to present) is presented. During this period, large water level and salinity changes occurred in the Baltic Basin due to opening and closing of connections to the North Atlantic. LÄS MER
5. The Weichselian in southern Sweden and southwestern Baltic Sea : glacial stratigraphy, palaeoenvironments and deglaciation chronologyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the Weichselian glaciation history of southernmost Sweden and the southwestern Baltic Basin is discussed, with special emphasis on Middle and Late Weichselian ice advances and subsequent deglaciations. The main study area was Kriegers Flak in the southwestern Baltic Sea where pre-Late Weichselian sediments were identified. LÄS MER