Sökning: "genetic disease"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1366 avhandlingar innehållade orden genetic disease.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Dyslipidemia is a chronic deviation from normal blood lipid levels that can lead to atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases; dyslipidemia and its sequelae are caused by the complex interplay of genetic and environmental factors. Although circulating concentrations of total cholesterol (TC), triglycerides (TG), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) have a strong genetic underpinning, not much is known about the genetic factors that affect long-term deteriorations in lipid concentrations. LÄS MER
2. Crohn's disease : Studies on epidemiology, twins, aetiological factors and clinical course with special reference to smokingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In an epidemiological study of the incidence of Crohn's disease in Orebro county during the 25-year period 1963-1987, the mean annual incidence was 6.1/105 inhabitants. During the first five year period the mean incidence was 4.3 but during the following four quinquennia the incidence was stable at around 6. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Diabetes and cardiovascular disease - genetic epidemiology
Sammanfattning : Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), obesity and type 2 diabetes(T2D) are strongly associated and today their prevalence reaches epidemic proportions. NAFLD has a multi-factorial aetiology, both genetic and environmental factors are equally important. LÄS MER
4. Interaction between dietary factors and genetic risk for lipoprotein traits and cardiovascular diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In previous studies, a high quality diet has been associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) compared to a low diet quality, and specific “healthy” diet components, such as polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), have been hypothesized to reduce the risk of CVD. However, results from epidemiological studies have been conflicting. LÄS MER
5. Psoriatic arthritis: a complex disease analyses on genetic and serological biomarkers and of comorbidityDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is a heterogonous inflammatory arthritis associated with psoriasis. The disease leads to inflammation of peripheral joints, axial skeleton and/or enthesites, and can result in severe destruction of affected joints. LÄS MER