Sökning: "general psychiatric care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 avhandlingar innehållade orden general psychiatric care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main aim of the thesis was to study different aspects of the therapeutic relationship in general psychiatric care, within various routine psychiatric settings with a variety of diagnostic patient groups and different staff groups. The first study investigated the patients' opinion on what constituted good psychiatric care. LÄS MER
2. Psychiatric nurses' view of nursing care, clinical supervision and individualised care : interventions on a dementia and on a general psychiatric wardDetta är en avhandling från Department of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate nurses’ lived experience of daily nursing care and the impact and lived experiences of one years intervention with systematic clinical group supervision and supervised individually planned nur-sing care. This was carried out at an experimental ward (EW) (n=19) housing patients with dementia in comparison with a similar control ward (CW) (n=20) using a quasi-experimental design, and at a general psychiatric ward (n=22) using a pre-post test design. LÄS MER
3. Ethical considerations in psychiatric inpatient care The ethical landscape in everyday practice as described by staffDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses mainly on the general ethical considerations of staff and not pre-defined specific ethical problems or dilemmas. The aims of this thesis were: first, to map ethical considerations as described by staff members in their everyday work in child and adolescent psychiatry as well as in adult psychiatry; second, from a normative ethical perspective, examine encounters between staff and patients; and third, to describe staff justification for decisions on coercive care in child and adolescent psychiatry. LÄS MER
4. Experiences of abuse during the life course : disclosure and the care provided in a general psychiatric contextDetta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Experiences of abuse are common among women in Sweden and being abused during childhood as well as adulthood has consequences for the lives of girls and women. One consequence of abuse is the impact on their mental health, which entails them seeking psychiatric care as a consequence of this. LÄS MER
5. Group supervision in nursing care : a longitudinal study of psychiatric nurses' experiences and conceptionsDetta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö School of Education, Dept. of Educational and Psychological Research
Sammanfattning : Inom hälso- och sjukvården betonas att vården ska ges utifrån ett patientorienterat sätt. Om sjuksköterskor skall kunna ge patienten god omvårdnad, måste de själva ha en god arbetssituation. LÄS MER