Sökning: "gene–environment interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden gene–environment interaction.
1. Anxiety among Adolescents Measurement, Clinical Characteristics, and Influences of Parenting and GeneticsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Anxiety is the most commonly reported mental health problem among adolescents. Still, many adolescents in need of treatment are not detected and the clinical characteristics and etiological pathways of adolescent anxiety are under-researched topics. LÄS MER
2. Predictors of Alcohol Misuse Role of MAOA Genotype, Methylation, Transcription, and Negative and Positive Environmental factorsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Alcohol misuse is a risk factor for alcohol use disorder (AUD). Gene-environment interactions contribute to the risk or resilience for AUD. A functional polymorphism in the promoter of the monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA-uVNTR), in interaction with negative environment (Eneg), is associated with alcohol misuse and AUD. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Institute of Enviromental Medicine
Sammanfattning : The occurrence of asthma and allergic diseases is influenced by inherited and environmental factors, and symptoms of asthma and allergy usually begin in early childhood. The overall aim with this thesis was to study the role of genetic factors for the development of childhood asthma and allergy, and to evaluate potential interaction between genetic and environmental factors. LÄS MER
4. Gene-environment interactions in rheumatoid arthritis : quantification and characterization of contributing factorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Institute of Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune inflammatory disease characterised by persistent synovitis, systemic inflammation and autoantibodies. RA has a complex aetiology with the involvement of genetic factors and environmental triggers, and their interactions. LÄS MER
5. A Biopsychosocial and Long Term Perspective on Child Behavioral Problems Impact of Risk and ResilienceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Mental health has become a prominent issue in society. Yet, much remains unknown about the etiology of psychiatric disorders. The aim of the present thesis was to investigate the association between biological, psychological and social factors of risk and resilience and behavioral problems in a birth cohort of Swedish children. LÄS MER