Sökning: "gastric cancer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 135 avhandlingar innehållade orden gastric cancer.
1. Genomic Profiling, Mutations and Deranged Signaling in Esophageal Cancer and Hereditary Colorectal CancerDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Esophageal cancer and colorectal cancer represents two major types of gastrointestinal tumors. Though refined surgery and introduction of novel chemotherapeutics have improved outcome, more than 2500 Swedes die from these diseases every year. Novel markers for early diagnosis, prognosis and treatment prediction are therefore needed. LÄS MER
2. Tumors associated with Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer: Defective Mismatch Repair and Familial Risk of CancerDetta är en avhandling från Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Inactivation of the DNA mismatch repair (MMR) system is a tumorigenic mechanism involved in 15-20% of tumor types such as colorectal and endometrial cancer and is specifically associated with the Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer (HNPCC) syndrome. These MMR defective tumors are characterized by microsatellite instability (MSI), a phenomenon that reflects alterations in length of repeated sequences, and 90% of MSI tumors show loss of immunohistochemical expression for the MMR protein affected. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Nearly one million new cases of gastric cancer are diagnosed annually throughout the world. Even though the incidence has fallen dramatically in recent decades, this disease is still the second leading cause of cancer death in a global perspective. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Prostate cancer is a major health burden throughout the world, yet the etiology of prostate cancer is poorly understood. Evidence has accumulated supporting the existence of a hereditary form of this disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis is to gain knowledge about psychological distress and adjustment in gastrointestinal cancer patients (colon, rectum, gastric, pancreatic or biliary) at various phases of their disease.Reactions to the diagnosis, anxiety, depression and coping were investigated in newly diagnosed patients (n=139). LÄS MER