Sökning: "gas conditioning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden gas conditioning.
1. Catalytic Conversion of Undesired Organic Compounds to Syngas in Biomass Gasification and Pyrolysis ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Reliable energy supply is a major concern and crucial for development of the global society. To address the dependency on fossil fuel and the negative effects of this reliance on climate, there is a need for a transition to cleaner sources. An attractive solution for replacing fossil-based products is renewable substitutes produced from biomass. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many scientists believe that the oil production will peak in the near future, if the peak has not already occurred. Peak oil theories and uncertain future oil deliveries have stimulated interest in alternative sources of fuel and chemicals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine Unit, Department of Clinical Sciences, Malmö, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we explore and further develop several techniques used in the animal laboratory as well as in the clinical setting. In particular, we expand the understanding and usefulness of plethysmographic techniques in small rodents. LÄS MER
4. Plasma-Facing Components in Tokamaks Studies of Wall Conditioning Processes and Plasma Impact on Diagnostic MirrorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Understanding of material migration and its impact on the formation of co-deposited mixed material layers on plasma-facing components is essential for the development of fusion reactors. This thesis focuses on this topic. It is based on experiments performed at JET and TEXTOR tokamaks. LÄS MER
5. New refrigerants for vapour compression refrigeration and heat pump systems : evaluation in a context of the requirements set by the F-gas Regulation and the Paris Agreement goalsDetta är en avhandling från Universitetsservice US-AB
Sammanfattning : Given the global commitment to reduce the impact of fluorinated gases on climate and the regulations controlling their use in the European Union (EU), this thesis investigates new refrigerants that have been recently proposed to meet the demands of the refrigeration industry in the EU, which must satisfy the legislative requirements of the F-gas Regulation and facilitate meeting the goals of the Paris Agreement.The legislative requirements of the EU have intensified refrigerant development with reduced GWP. LÄS MER