Sökning: "garden design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden garden design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lena Landgren, Byggmästaregatan 11 A, 222 37 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The plants in the ancient Roman garden were chosen with deliberation. These choices were ruled by the meaning and associations the plants conveyed to the garden visitors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Byggförlaget
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study the public parks in Sweden during the nineteenth century. It focuses on three general factors – decision process, design, and function – and is to a great extent based on previously unstudied material including town councils' minutes, drawings, and other contemporary sources. LÄS MER
3. The Garden/Patio in Residential Care Facilities for Older People Characteristics and the Users PerspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : The second half of the eighteenth and beginning of the nineteenth centuries meant a reform of burial practice across Europe. Urban graveyards were criticised as unsanitary and socially deficient and the authorities therefore urged towns to establish cemeteries on the urban periphery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to shed light on the handbook as a multimodal resource from a reader perspective, with the material consisting of 32 Swedish handbooks on gardening from 1643 to 2005. The study draws theoretically on social semiotics and multimodal discourse analysis, as well as dialogism. LÄS MER