Sökning: "full vehicle simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden full vehicle simulation.
1. On Rail Vehicle Dynamics in Unsteady Crosswind Conditions : Studies Related to Modelling, Model Validation and Active SuspensionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Crosswind stability of rail vehicles has been a research area for several decades, mainlymotivated by vehicle overturning accidents and higher speeds, but in recent times also byissues of lower energy consumption and track maintenance costs demanding lower vehi-cle weights. During everyday operation, rail vehicles are subjected to substantial lateralinfluences from track curves, track irregularities and crosswind, leading to large suspen-sion deflections and increased crosswind sensitivity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses some issues of current interest in energy consumption prediction through simulation. First, we review the situation for rating, regulation and legislation of CO$_2$-emissions for cars and heavy vehicles. LÄS MER
3. Energy Consumption and Running Time for Trains modelling of running resistance and driver behaviour based on full scale testingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The accuracy in determined energy consumption and runningtime of trains, by means of computer simulation, is dependent upon the various models used. This thesis aims at developing validated models of running resistance, train and of a generaldriver, all based on full scale testing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis, which consists of an introduction and five appended papers, concerns the optimal selection of tyres for a variety of vehicle configurations as well as operating environments. The selection problem stems from a project cooperation between Chalmers University of Technology and Volvo Group Trucks Technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers some aspects of current aircraft design, and presents how experiment and simulation are used as tools. Together they give enhanced effects over employing either one separately. The work presented has been produced using both simulations and experiments. LÄS MER