Sökning: "free oxygen radicals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 avhandlingar innehållade orden free oxygen radicals.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemi
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the mechanisms involved in cellulosedegradation in general and Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) bleachingof pulp in particular. The thesis shows that the cellulosedegradation during high consistency ozone bleaching is explainedby free radical chain reactions. LÄS MER
2. Effects of Th-1 and Th-2 Cytokines and Reactive Oxygen Species on Normal Human Bronchial Epithelial CellsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Epithelial damage and shedding of the epithelium are common observations in many airway diseases such as asthma, Sjögren’s syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis. The ability of the cells to attach to each other and/or to the matrix seems to be altered. LÄS MER
3. Photoinitiated Radical Carbonylation Using [11C]Carbon Monoxide 11C-Labelling of Aliphatic Carboxylic Acids, Esters, and AmidesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : One-step photoinitiated free radical carbonylation was employed for the rapid (5–7 min) labelling of aliphatic carboxylic acids, esters, and amides with a short-lived positron emitter 11C (t½ = 20.3 min) at the carbonyl position. The labelled compounds were synthesized from alkyl iodides (0.05–0. LÄS MER
4. Oxidative stress, antioxidative defence and outcome of gestation in experimental diabetic pregnancyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Maternal type 1 diabetes is associated with an increased risk for foetal malformations. The mechanism by which diabetes is teratogenic is not fully known. Previous studies have demonstrated that radical oxygen species can contribute to the teratogenicity of glucose and diabetes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Reactive oxygen species (ROS) induce oxidative stress and although are primarily recognized for playing a deleterious biological role, they can be beneficial to cell systems. ROS are extremely short-lived and normally tightly regulated by antioxidant defence systems. LÄS MER