Sökning: "framework for strategic sustainable development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 avhandlingar innehållade orden framework for strategic sustainable development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona, Sweden : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Humanity confronts an existential threat without historic precedent. Environmental pressures have reached such intensity and pace of change that the earth system may be irreversibly tipped into a new and unpredictable state. The emerging global reality is, in turn, redefining overall conditions for business success. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Product development is a particularly critical intervention point for the transformation of society towards sustainability. Current socio-ecological impacts over product life-cycles are evidence that current practices are insufficient. LÄS MER
3. Strategy framework for sustainable industrial development in sub-Saharan Africa: Systems-evolutionary approachDetta är en avhandling från The Library, IIIEE, Lund University, Box: 196, S 221 00 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : The principal objectives of this research were: · to develop a conceptual framework on sustainability and sustainable development and · to propose a strategy framework for sustainable industrial development in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). The research was done based on systems evolutionary approach having the following methodological principles as a guide. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : A common criticism of the sustainability field is that definitions are vague and that the vast amount of different tools, methods and concepts leads to confusion. In response to this challenge, for the past 25 years a group of scientists has explored the possibility to develop an overarching and unifying framework that would allow for a structured overview of other concepts, methods and tools and therefore allow for concrete, strategic planning for sustainability. LÄS MER
5. Towards strategic development of maintenance and its effects on production performance A hybrid simulation-based optimization frameworkDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Managing maintenance in manufacturing within an economical short-termism framework and taking the consequential long-term cost effects into account is hard. The increasing complexity of managing maintenance and its impact on the business results calls for more advanced methods to support long-term development through effective activities in the production system environment. LÄS MER