Sökning: "fourier transform infrared spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
1. Measurement of trace components in aqueous solutions with near and mid infrared Fourier transform spectroscopy
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats various aspects of the measurement of trace components in aqueous solutions with Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. This technique has several applications from such diverse fields as dairy industry and biomedical optics. LÄS MER
2. Fourier transform and Vernier spectroscopy using optical frequency combs
Sammanfattning : Optical frequency comb spectroscopy (OFCS) combines two previously exclusive features, i.e., wide optical bandwidth and high spectral resolution, enabling precise measurements of entire molecular bands and simultaneous monitoring of multiple gas species in a short measurement time. LÄS MER
3. Infrared spectroscopic studies : from small molecules to large
Sammanfattning : Infrared light (IR) was first discovered by Friedrich Wilhelm Herschel in 1800. However, until 1940’s, molecular IR studies involved only water and small organic molecules, because of the long measurement times. LÄS MER
4. Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in Industrial Hygiene Applications : Assessment of Emissions from and Exposures in Wood Processing Industries
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the use of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) as an approach to the increasingly difficult air sampling challenges within the field of occupational and environmental hygiene. The application of FTIR is exemplified by the assessment of emissions from and exposures in the sawmill and pellet industries. LÄS MER
5. Vibrational Spectroscopy of Surface Adsorbates on Metal Surfaces. Experiments and Calculations
Sammanfattning : This work deals with a detailed analysis of the vibrational spectra of methoxy (CH3O-) and ethoxy (CH3CH2O-) on W(110) and Cu(100) single crystal surfaces. By using theoretical ab initio quantum mechanical modeling, it is demonstrated that an unprecedented quantitative understanding of the vibrational frequencies of a surface adsorbate can be obtained. LÄS MER