Sökning: "foster care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden foster care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : What are the social positions of adults who were in long-term foster care as children, compared with the general population and with adults who grew up at home in families similar to foster children's birth families? How common is it to have been in foster care? Four approaches are used in this study: - A systematic review of around 50 studies on adult foster children. Conclusions are more pessimistic than in earlier reviews: on a group level, adult foster children's positions achievements seem roughly to be on par with former children from different "risk groups" who grew up at home. LÄS MER
2. Samhällsvård och välfärdsresurser En studie av skolgång, fritid och kamratrelationer bland unga i familjehem och institutionerDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyses access to welfare resources within the areas of schooling, leisure and peer relations for youth in out of home care. The study was conducted in three counties in mid Sweden and is a replication of the recurrent Swedish surveys of living condition of children in general populations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about foster family care in Sweden during the 20th century. In the beginning of the century many children lived in foster homes. Because of the law regulating state child care passed in 1926, children’s welfare boards were established in the municipalities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Marianne Skytte, Smidstrup Strandvej 75, DK-3250 Gilleleje, Denmark
Sammanfattning : The dissertation studies how social workers ensure continuity in relation to the individual child's background when placing and working with children of ethnic minority background in care. This is studied through 44 sets of case study notes from a foster-care association and interviews with 10 foster-care consultants. LÄS MER
5. Barn som flyttas i offentlig regi En studie av förekomst och upplevelser av instabil samhällsvård för barnDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to investigate the incidence of instability in out-of-home care for children and how children experience this instability. The dissertation consists of two studies. The quantitative study is based on an examination of social work case files of 213 children who began 317 placements in 2005 and 2006. LÄS MER