Sökning: "foreign languages teaching"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden foreign languages teaching.
1. Lesefreude und Lernerorientierung Eine Untersuchung von Lehrerentscheidungen beim Lesen eines Romans in einer Schülergruppe im schwedischen Unterricht Deutsch als FremdspracheDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : In this study, teaching is seen as a complex decision-making situation, where different factors that influence the teaching and learning process are interwoven and connected with each other. To describe and analyse the complexity of teaching literature in a foreign language instruction setting is the aim of the study. LÄS MER
2. Enhancing intercultural communication in teaching chinese as a foreign language : An action research studyDetta är en avhandling från Hong Kong : The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, the rapid development of information communication technology, internationalization and globalization worldwide have required a shift in the focus of Chinese as a foreign language (CFL) towards competence in intercultural communication in which the role of culture in the acquisition of CFL and in the pragmatic use of the language is emphasized and promoted. However, most of the current research in this academic area remains only on a theoretical level. LÄS MER
3. Le poids de la tradition La gestion professorale de l'altérité linguistique et culturelle en classe de FLEDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present study is to investigate how teachers deal with linguistic and cultural otherness in the French foreign language classroom at upper secondary school level in Sweden. The foreign language classroom is seen as a cultural meeting place where images of otherness are natural elements. LÄS MER
4. L'alternance codique dans l'enseignement du FLE Étude quantitative et qualitative de la production orale d'interlocuteurs suédophones en classe de lycéeDetta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study is, firstly, to investigate the amount of Swedish and French that is produced by teachers and students in the foreign language classroom and, secondly, to examine in which situations the interlocutors code-switch and for what purposes the two languages are used. The study is based on empirical data consisting of audio recordings of interactions taking place in two different classrooms in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze the establishment and development of lectureships in the Swedish language in German universities during the first half of the 20th century. Building on earlier research about the role of language teaching abroad for public diplomacy, the study sees the lecturer as a part of both the the academic and political fields in Germany and Sweden. LÄS MER