Sökning: "foreign language learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 avhandlingar innehållade orden foreign language learning.
1. "Say It Fast, Fluent and Flawless" formulaicity in the oral language production of young foreign language learnersDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on a study, which investigated the process of early foreign language learning in a classroom context and the functions of multi-word units of language known as formulaic sequences in the oral language production of young foreign language learners. A classroom with 11 students in the age range 9 to 11 years was observed and video recorded for 16 sessions (90 minutes per session). LÄS MER
2. Writing in a third language a study of upper secondary students’ texts, writing processes and metacognitionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Learning an additional foreign language (usually referred to as a third language, L3) after English (L2) in formal settings seems to remain relatively unsuccessful in the European context (European Commission 2012), despite the reported advantages from extensive language learning experiences. Against this background the present thesis explores the potential benefits of a teaching approach focused on writing strategies and metacognitive reflections for L3 writing. LÄS MER
3. Riqueza léxica y expresión escrita en aprendices suecos de ELE Proficiencia general, competencia léxica pasiva, tipo y complejidad de la tareaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Romance Studies and Classics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present study explored lexical richness in the written production of Swedish university students of Spanish as a foreign language. Two aspects of lexical richness were investigated in the study, i.e., diversity (the ability to use a varied lexical repertoire), and sophistication (the proportion of relatively infrequent words). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Linguistics and Phonetics, Centre for Languages and Literature, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Mainstream research on reading and writing is based on the assumption, common in modern linguistics, that spoken language is primary to written language in most important respects. Unfortunately, the conceptual framework for the study of language and 'literacy' (encompassing both reading and writing skills) is built around this assumption. LÄS MER
5. Motivation pour apprendre une langue étrangère – une question de visualisation? Les effets de trois activités en cours de français sur la motivation d’élèves suédoisDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite the vast research on motivation and foreign language acquisition during the last decades, little is known about the motivational effects of concrete pedagogical activities in the classroom. The work of, among others, Z. Dörnyei shows that imagined reality can have positive effects on language learning outcomes. LÄS MER