Sökning: "forced convection"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden forced convection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Astronomy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Observations show that Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) are associated with twisted magnetic flux configurations. Conventionally, CMEs are modeled by shearing and twisting the footpoints of a certain distribution of magnetic flux at the solar surface and letting it evolve at the surface. LÄS MER
7. Heat transfer through a well insulated external wooden frame wall : an investigation of the effects of normal defects in the insulation resulting from incident wind and air flow through the wallDetta är en avhandling från Byggnadsfysik LTH, Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The heat requirement of a building can turn out to be greater than was calculated at the design stage. The reason for this may be that heat transport though the building envelope is greater than expected. This in turn can be due to the structure not fulfilling the design requirements in respect of windtightness and airtightness. LÄS MER
8. Mathematical Analysis of Forced Convective Flow Due to Stretching Sheet and Instabilities of Natural Convective FlowDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The investigations presented in the thesis are theoretical studies of magnetohydrodynamic flows, heat and mass transfer in Newtonian/non-Newtonian cooling liquids, due to horizontal/vertical stretching sheet. The theoretical studies include the effect of magnetic field, uniform and non-uniform heat source/sink (flow and temperature dependent heat source/sink) effects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This Licentiate Thesis presents a new approach of understanding leakage in agricultural land. Former studies concentrate on long term measurement of different pollutants in nearby watercourses and streams. The new approach is so far only numerically performed, but will soon be complemented by laboratory tests and field measurements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Heat Transfer, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Engineering heat transfer problems are very often of a complex nature and most often no analytical solutions exist. One way to create solutions to such problems is to apply numerical methods. This study concerns heat transfer problems with coupled conduction, convection and thermal radiation. LÄS MER