Sökning: "forced convection"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden forced convection.
11. Computational Analysis of Gas Flow and Heat Transport Phenomena in Ducts Relevant for Fuel CellsDetta är en avhandling från Jinliang Yuan, Division of Heat Transfer
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns modeling, simulation and numerical analysis of heat and mass transport, and fluid flow in ducts of both solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs). The unique fuel cell boundary conditions (thermal, mass) for the flow ducts in fuel cells are identified and applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the present study, the dissolution mechanism and rate of lime, limestone and dolomite in converter slag was studied. Lime dissolution in stagnant slag was studied first and dissolution of lime, limestone and dolomite under forced convection were carried out by new experimental setup. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The development of electronic equipment towards minimizing of cost and size has lead to increased requirements on the cooling equipment for electronics. In avionics applications, constraints are put on all equipment regarding size, weight, and reliability. LÄS MER
14. cfd modelling and experimental study on the fluid flow and heat transfer in copper heat sink designDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för samhällsteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis thesis is studying the heatsinks new designs for copper heatsinks which utilizes modelling and simulation by CFD, construction of prototypes and experimental works. Challenges and complications in manufacturing of copper heatsinks are expressed and finding the solutions to these hindrances involve in this work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Past warm climates represent one extreme of Earth's known climate states. Here, we study warm climates in both idealized simulations and full-complexity general circulation model (GCM) simulations of the early Eocene epoch, approximately 50 million years ago. LÄS MER