Sökning: "follicular dendritic cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden follicular dendritic cells.
1. THE ROLE OF DENDRITIC CELLS AND TYPE I INTERFERON IN THE GENERATION AND FUNCTION OF T FOLLICULAR HELPER CELLSDetta är en avhandling från Section for Immunology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Generation of long-lived plasma cells and memory B cells of high affinity takes place in germinal centers and depends on help from a specialized CD4+ T cell subset termed T follicular helper (Tfh) cells. These processes are crucial for long-term protection upon natural infection or in settings of vaccination, however they are also responsible for development of antibody-mediated autoimmune disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Immunotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Dendritic cells (DC) are a heterogeneous lineage of bone-marrow-derived leukocytes that serve as the link between innate and adaptive immunity. They are professional antigen-presenting cells that play an important protective and regulatory role in both health and disease. LÄS MER
3. Mechanistic studies of the adjuvant effects of CTA1-DD and the native cholera toxin: Impact of cell targeting and tissue localizationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Vaccines are the most effective means of preventing infectious diseases and improving global health. However, few vaccines have successfully been developed for protection at mucosal surfaces where most pathogens gain access. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The protective effect of most currently available vaccines is dependent on high-affinity antibodies and long lived B cell memory, which develop within organized structures of secondary lymphoid organs called germinal centers (GCs). GC formation is supported by T follicular helper (Tfh) cells, a subset of CD4+ T cells that develop in parallel to other effector T cells and specifically localizes to B cell follicles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : An intact complement system is essential for the initiation of a normal antibody response. Antibodies can regulate their own production against the antigens that they are specific for. Both IgG3 and IgM are able to enhance the antibody response via complement. LÄS MER