Sökning: "flue gas cleaning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden flue gas cleaning.
1. Design and Operation of a Chemical-Looping Reformer for Catalytic Upgrading of Biomass-Derived Gas
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe removal of tar from the raw gas produced during biomass gasification is necessary before the gas can be used as a feedstock for synthetic fuels. The currently commercially available technologies for gas cleaning, i.e. LÄS MER
2. SiCFET gassensors : theory, developent, and applications to flue gas cleaning processes in power plantsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Environmental and health concerns lead to stricter regulations on power plant emission. Sensors play an important role, not only as part of the process control to ensure that the effluent stays under the regulated values, but also to increase the pollution removal efficiency and to decrease the reagent consumption. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Energy services are essential for the development of societies, reduce poverty, and improve the living standards of inhabitants. The conventional routes to provide energy services employ fossil fuels. However, this involves environmental and availability concerns. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The removal of mercury and the absorption of dioxins in an acid wet scrubber have been studied in industrial scale. Hydrogen peroxide is added as an oxidizing agent to the scrubber liquid with the purpose to remove SO2 and enhance the removal of mercury. LÄS MER
5. The relationship between fly ash chemistry and the thermal formation of polychlorinated pollutants during waste incinerationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The thermal formation of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs), dibenzofurans (PCDFs), biphenyls (PCBs), and naphthalenes (PCNs) is a major problem in waste incineration. Ideally, rather than relying on air cleaning systems and treatment techniques, their formation should be minimized or, if possible eliminated. LÄS MER