Sökning: "firm-level entrepreneurship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden firm-level entrepreneurship.
1. The Internationalization of SMEs: An Interactive Perspective of Firm-Level Entrepreneurship and Network StructureDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The positive relationship of firm-level entrepreneurship and performance has received much attention in recent years and has become an attractive title in the entrepreneurship literature. This popularity encourages researchers to study the role played by the phenomenon on other organizational outputs such as internationalization. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the last decade, firm-level entrepreneurship as an important phenomenon that may influence the corporate performance, attracted the attention of many researchers and a number of measurements were developed to gauge the entrepreneurial intensity at the firm level such as entrepreneurial orientation, corporate entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurial management. EO and CE found more popularity and researchers employed them to investigate the phenomenon of firm-level entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
3. Exploring Knowledge Intensity in Entrepreneurship: A Quantitative Study of Knowledge, Innovation and Performance in Entrepreneurial FirmsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This Ph.D. dissertation investigates the statistical and theoretical relationships between different dimensions of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship (KIE) in Europe and how knowledge intensity and performance in entrepreneurial firms can be related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship has been argued to be a key driver of the economy by creating jobs, turning inventions to innovations, and also improving the overall standard of life. A firm’s entrepreneurial orientation (EO) indicates the degree to which a firm is entrepreneurial. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : New venture team composition lies at the heart of this thesis. Drawing on social-psychological explanations and human capital reasoning, the thesis addresses the social as well as the instrumental foci facing new venture teams. LÄS MER