Sökning: "firm capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden firm capabilities.
1. Manufacturing capabilities expendable commodities or catalysts for effective supply chain managementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many large companies have for a long time been very successful in their industries by combining leading edge R&D and marketing with strong internal manufacturing capabilities. An alternative model is now getting increased attention, where R&D and marketing is conducted internally and manufacturing performed by outsourcing partners. LÄS MER
2. Small firm capabilities for competitiveness an empirical study of ICT related small Swedish firmsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Small technological firms are today facing turbulent environments where they are constantly challenged and have to struggle to remain competitive. The resourcebased view argues that firms with unique capabilities are able to achievecompetitiveness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses how to tackle barriers to firm trade and the consequences thereof. In Essay 1, we carefully model trade liberalisation scenarios that include the key elements of the WTO Doha round, scenarios that are implemented in a computable general equilibrium model. LÄS MER
4. Resource Base Change and Development during the Internationalization Process: The Case of a Swedish Fashion FirmDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the processes that define the change and development of a firm’s resources and capabilities during the internationalization process. Prior research shows that a firm’s resources and capabilities have an important impact on the internationalization process, either hindering or enabling it. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to further develop the theoretical understanding of the growth of knowledge intensive business organizations. The overall aim is to understand the growth challenges of emerging firms in the knowledge-based economy. In particular this thesis addresses several aspects of the growth of small bioscience based firms. LÄS MER