Sökning: "financial system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 339 avhandlingar innehållade orden financial system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Research on financial decision aids, systems designed to help people make financial decisions, is sparse. Previous research has often focused on the theoretical soundness of the advice that the systems provide. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögkskolan, Nationalekonomiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three empirical studies on asset-prices in international financial markets. The purpose is three-fold. First, to evaluate whether good predictions of economic variables may be obtained by pooling information from a broad group of financial variables. LÄS MER
3. Income taxation of derivatives and other financial instruments - economic substance versus legal form A study focusing on Swedish non-financial companiesDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish From an economic viewpoint, derivatives and credit-extension instruments are the basic building blocks of all financial instruments. By structuring these building blocks in various combinations, it is possible to attain the economic substance of any conventional financial instrument – regular shares or bonds, as well as more complex financial instruments such as contingent debt instruments. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : One of the main trends in the IT field today is to provide more mobility to existing IT based systems and users. With this trend, more and more people are using mobile financial transactions due to a widespread proliferation of mobile phones and wireless technologies. One of the most important concerns with such transactions is their security. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five essays exploring the validity of some extensively used financial models with a focus on the Swedish equity and derivative markets. The essays are of both an empirical and a theoretical nature. LÄS MER