Sökning: "financial assistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden financial assistance.
1. International Financial Institutions and Labour Standards A Legal Study of the Role of These Institutions in the Promotion and Implementation of Freedom of Association and Collective BargainingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the legal implications of the operations of international financial institutions (IFIs) on international labour standards on freedom of association and collective bargaining. International financial institutions provide financial assistance to member states for development activities and attach conditionality to their lending. LÄS MER
2. Påtvingad avflyttning från bostad En rättssociologisk studie av socialtjänstens roll i teori och praktikDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to analyse what the law is in social services work with people at risk of a forced move-out from a rented apartment. When processing an application for financial aid when a client is at risk of a forced move-out from a home, a discretionary interpretation of the criteria in the Social Services Act is assumed. LÄS MER
3. Activation Policy in Action A Street-Level Study of Social Assistance in the Swedish Welfare StateDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Work-related activation policies are currently developing in most western welfare states. Sweden is no exception and activation policies were introduced in the 1990s in many municipal social services organizations in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. Insurances against job loss and disability Private and public interventions and their effects on job search and labor supplyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics
Sammanfattning : Essay I: Employment Security Agreements, which are elements of Swedish collective agreements, offer a unique opportunity to study very early job search counselling of displaced workers. These agreements provide individual job search assistance to workers who are dismissed due to redundancy, often as early as during the period of notice. LÄS MER
5. Problemen förgår, lösningarna består. Organisering av kommunala insatser för unga arbetslösa med försörjningsproblemDetta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : In the beginning of the 1990s, Sweden experienced an economic recession. The unemployment rate increased significantly and the proportion of young adults receiving social assistance rose dra-matically. In response, municipalities initiated local intervention programs aimed at reducing the number of young social assistance recipients. LÄS MER