Sökning: "final states"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 avhandlingar innehållade orden final states.
- Detta är en avhandling från Anders Blom, Sölvegatan 14 A, S-223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the properties of donors placed inside or outside a heterostructure quantum well (QW). The focus of the investigation has been on the formation of resonant states, which are a hybridization of the discrete localized impurity levels and the continuous two-dimensional QW subbands. LÄS MER
2. Exotic states of matter : Molecular effects in investigations of weak, strong, and long-range forcesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Some cases in which the interpretation of experiments in nuclear, particle, and low temperature physics requires understanding of molecular effects have been studied.Neutrino-mass determination from β decay of T2 requires knowledge of the energy loss due to molecular excitations of the daughter HeT+ molecule. LÄS MER
3. Solvent–Solute Interaction Studied by Synchrotron Radiation Based Photo and Auger Electron SpectroscopiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aqueous solutions were studied using photoelectron and Auger spectroscopy, based on synchrotron radiation and a liquid micro-jet setup.By varying the photon energy in photoelectron spectra, we depth profiled an aqueous tetrabutylammonium iodide (TBAI) solution. LÄS MER
4. The Emergence of the Post-Socialist Welfare State the Case of the Baltic States : Estonia, Latvia and LithuaniaDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation takes a step towards providing a better understanding of post-socialist welfare state development from a theoretical as well as an empirical perspective. The overall analytical goal of this thesis has been to critically assess the development of social policies in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania using them as illustrative examples of post-socialist welfare state development in the light of the theories, approaches and typologies that have been developed to study affluent capitalist democracies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm University : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Large Hadron Collider is the most powerful particle accelerator built to date. The LHC is a proton–proton and heavy ion collider, in 2015 it operated at an un- precedented center of mass energy of sqrt(s) = 13 TeV. LÄS MER