Sökning: "film adaptation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden film adaptation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis revisits film and film-culture history in Sweden, Denmark and Norway with a view to discourses and practices of the inter- and trans-Scandinavian in the silent era. Excluding the earliest films, but including the transition to synchronised sound, it covers the period of the 1900s to 1930 with emphasis on the 1910s and 1920s. LÄS MER
2. Chinatown Film Culture : The Appearance of Cinema in San Francisco’s Chinese Neighborhood, 1906-1915Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Media Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study investigates film culture in San Francisco's Chinatown between the years 1906 and 1915. While Chinatowns have figured in several studies of representation in classical Hollywood cinema, it has rarely been approached as a place where film culture actually happened. LÄS MER
3. Moving Images of Literature : Transformations of Literature in Contemporary Video and Film Installation ArtDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet, Litteraturvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to contribute to a better understanding of the many engagements with literature beyond the literary field. More specifically, it studies different ways of staging and transforming literature in video and film installation since the 1990s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogiskt arbete
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this dissertation is to investigate how students engage with visual representations as a signifying practice in an educational context. This question is scrutinized through two young girls’ three video films and interviews with the producers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Aura
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the Swedish film director Jan Troell (b. 1931) and his first feature film Here Is Your Life (Här har du ditt liv, 1966). As a filmmaker, Troell stands out, in also having worked as cinematographer, editor and sound editor of his own films almost without exception throughout his career. LÄS MER