Sökning: "field emergence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden field emergence.
1. Folkbildningsforskning som fält : från framväxt till konsolidering
Sammanfattning : This thesis is treating how Swedish liberal adult education research (folkbildningsforskning) has emerged and consolidated. The concepts of doxa, consecration, capital and field of Pierre Bourdieu are used to reconstruct liberal adult education research as a social field. LÄS MER
2. The Development of Swedish Business Journalism : Historical Roots of an Organisational Field
Sammanfattning : Contemporary Swedish business journalism is an established organisational field with shared practice within and across organisations. Using a historical perspective, this dissertation investigates the early formation of this field and the formation of a shared meaning system for business journalism. LÄS MER
3. Först på plats : Gränsdragningar, positioneringar och emergens i berättelser från olycksplatsen
Sammanfattning : When accidents occur, citizens often are the real first responders. This has been acknowledged and studied from an international perspective, particularly in relation to large crises and disasters, but remains relatively unstudied from a Swedish perspective. LÄS MER
4. Om befrielseteologins uppkomst i Latinamerika. En sociologisk analys av religiös förändring. : On the Rise of Liberation Theology in Latin America. A Sociological Analysis of Religious Change
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the present study is to contribute to our understanding of religious change and to an explanation of the phenomenon. The emergence of the theology of liberation is an important case of religious change in Latin America during the 1960s. Hence, the focus of this study is on how and why the theology of liberation emerged. LÄS MER
5. New professionals and new technologies in new higher education? : Conceptualising struggles in the field
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the practices and positionings of two groupings of professionals in UK higher education, ‘educational developers’ and ‘learning technologists’. It investigates the emergence of the groupings, and their professional paths and respective approaches to supporting teaching and learning. LÄS MER