Sökning: "fetal diagnosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden fetal diagnosis.
1. Fetal Anomalies Surveillance and Diagnostic Accuracy of Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance ImagingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims were to investigate the accuracy of ultrasound in diagnosis of structural fetal anomalies with special focus on false positive findings (I), to evaluate the additional value of second trimester fetal MRI on pregnancy management (II-III) and to estimate the ascertainment in the Swedish Birth Defects Registry and incidence of spina bifida and cleft lip/palate (IV).Retrospectively, 328 fetal autopsies were identified where pregnancies were terminated due to ultrasonographically diagnosed fetal anomalies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : We studied the prenatal detection rate of various malformations during a study period of 16 years in a population in southern Sweden consisting of 141 240 deliveries. The overall detection rate was 28.4% and the false positive diagnoses were very few. LÄS MER
3. Women's experiences and reactions when a fetal malformation is detected by ultrasound examinationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: Second trimester ultrasound examination among pregnant women in Sweden is almost universal. The detection of a fetal malformation on ultrasound puts health care providers and pregnant women in a difficult and precarious situation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Pediatrics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study has been to study the psychological, social and ethical aspects for carriers of haemophilia and their spouses, related to the development of techniques for carrier testing and for prenatal diagnosis (PD) of haemophilia. This was investigated by a semi-structured follow-up interview with 29 carriers of haemophilia with experience of PD by fetal blood sampling (FBS), and with 29 carriers (and 23 spouses) with experience of PD by chorionic villus sampling (CVS). LÄS MER
5. 12-14 week scan with emphasis on risk assessment for fetal structural malformations and fetal lossDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to evaluate first trimester nuchal translucency (NT) measurement for detection and risk assessment of fetal malformations and fetal loss. 39 572 pregnant women were randomised to either a routine ultrasound scan at 12-14 weeks including NT measurement or to a routine scan at 18-20 weeks. LÄS MER