Sökning: "feminism 1900"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden feminism 1900.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stiftelsen för utgivning av teatervetenskapliga studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to elucidate the tension between feminism and nationalism in Israel and to investigate the ways by which such discursive currents mark the identities of Israeli women. The specific field of investigation is Israeli theatre, and the identities examined are dramatic characters created by the Israeli playwright Miriam Kainy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : In a Swedish context this thesis deals with male integration in the profession of nursing during the last 50 years of the twentieth century.I focus on four different topics.At first the pioneer era is discussed, that is in the beginning of the 50s, when men were allowed to enter the nursing profession and become nurses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för historiska studier
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to analyse the leader-ideals and career paths within the Swedish labour movement, particularly in relation to the tension between leader and movement that could arise if the leaders became bourgeoisified in their new roles and social environments. The point of departure for the thesis’ theoretical position is taken from the German sociologist Robert Michel’s study On the Sociology of Political Parties in Modern Democracies (1911), in which Michel’s argues that the risk for embourgeoisement of the elite of the labour movement came from two directions: the recruitment of academics and officials from bourgeois backgrounds, and also the embourgeoisement of the labour leaders that would occur in their transition from the status of physical labourer to that of office holder. LÄS MER
4. Populärkulturen och klassamhället. Arbete, klass och genus i svensk dampress i början av 1900-taletDetta är en avhandling från Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The aim of my thesis is to demonstrate how class was constructed linguistically in Svensk Damtidning (Swedish Woman's Magazine) at the beginning of the 20th century. Theoretically, I call for a renewal of studies of class, thus joining the traditions of post-marxism and feminism. LÄS MER
5. Kön och bibeltolkning : En undersökning av hur Nya testamentets brevtexter om kvinnors underordning tolkats i bibelvetenskapliga kommentarer under 1900-taletDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Tros- och livsåskådningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I study how the New testament texts about women’s subordination have been interpreted in exegetical literature during the twentieth century. The New testament texts I refer to as the texts about women’s subordination are: 1 Cor. 11:2–16, 1 Cor. 14:33–40, Eph. LÄS MER