Sökning: "female athletes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden female athletes.
1. Empowering young female athletes - a possible challenge to the male hegemony in sport : a descriptive and interventional study
Sammanfattning : N/A.... LÄS MER
2. Prevalence and incidence of and risk factors for asthma and exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction in elite endurance athletes
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is highly prevalent in endurance athletes, but we lack up-to-date information on the prevalence and incidence of asthma in cross-country skiers. Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO) is an important differential diagnosis to exercise-induced asthma, and its symptoms can mimic asthma. LÄS MER
3. Low back pain in women in relation to different exposures to female sex hormones
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate the effects of increased exposition to female sex hormones and physical strain on the prevalence of low back pain (LBP) in women. To study the etJect of increased exposition to female sex hormones on spinal sagiual mobility. LÄS MER
4. Left Ventricular Dynamics During Exercise in Endurance Athletes
Sammanfattning : Large quantities of data have described left ventricular adaptation to endurance training, but basic concepts on left ventricular performance during exercise remain controversial. In this thesis, we present the results of studies of left ventricular dynamics during exercise in 89 endurance-trained athletes. LÄS MER
5. Iron deficiency in female adolescent athletes - prevalence, mechanisms and diagnostics
Sammanfattning : Background: Iron deficiency (ID) is a very common condition and the most common nutritional deficiency in the world. ID mostly affects females, both athletes and non-athletes. Several underlying mechanisms are identified such as insufficient dietary intake and losses by menses. LÄS MER