Sökning: "family perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 458 avhandlingar innehållade orden family perspective.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Family Matters – Essays of Families, Firms and Funding in the Philippines 1850–2014 is a study of family business groups in the Philippines. It consists of an introductory essay and four separate papers. LÄS MER
2. Musculoskeletal pain in primary health care a biopsychosocial perspective for assessment and treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Long-term musculoskeletal pain is a large public health problem with serious consequences for both the individual and society. Psychosocial factors have been shown to be good predictors of long-term disability and play an important role in the transition from acute to chronic pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains three studies that focus on different aspects of family dynamics at three life-course stages. These are the second birth in an intact partnership, the dissolution of the first parental union, and the first shared birth in the second union. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century has witnessed a revolution in the ways in which the social division of labour is organised, and in terms of how waged work and caring for children are reconciled. This study explores family policy from the perspective of its capacity to manage the socio-economic risks emanating from combining the roles of breadwinner and caregiver which many parents are beginning to do in contemporary society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four studies reflecting information and education on food and meals at different levels of society. The educational efforts are directed towards everyday family practices. LÄS MER