Sökning: "face-to-face interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 avhandlingar innehållade orden face-to-face interaction.
1. In search for the conversational homunculus serving to understand spoken human face-to-face interactionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In the group of people with whom I have worked most closely, we recently attempted to dress our visionary goal in words: “to learn enough about human face-to-face interaction that we are able to create an artificial conversational partner that is humanlike”. The “conversational homunculus” figuring in the title of this book represents this “artificial conversational partner”. LÄS MER
2. Bringing the avatar to life Studies and developments in facial communication for virtual agents and robotsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis comes in pursuit of the ultimate goal of building spoken and embodied human-like interfaces that are able to interact with humans under human terms. Such interfaces need to employ the subtle, rich and multidimensional signals of communicative and social value that complement the stream of words – signals humans typically use when interacting with each other. LÄS MER
3. Framing and Overflowing : How the Infusion of Information Technology Alters Proximal Service ProductionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the heyday of the Internet, there was a wide-spread, not so well grounded, euphoria about the prospects of the Internet for virtualising various service activities. However, by now, a more informed understanding is emerging. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Informatik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a collection of seven papers reporting a research effort that started in January 1999. The theme of the thesis is interaction support for mobile CSCW (Computer Supported Cooperative Work). LÄS MER
5. Pautas argumentativas en el diálogo espontáneo : un estudio de conversaciones intra e interculturalesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för spanska och portugisiska, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The present study aims to develop a method for the analysis of argumentative patterns in spontaneous dialogue (Chapters 1-3), and to apply this method to samples of face-to-face interaction (Chapters 4-7). The purpose of the applied study is twofold: to evaluate the proposed method and to provide a contrastive description of the communicative style of Swedish and Spanish speakers in intra- and intercultural same-gender and mixed-gender dialogues. LÄS MER