Sökning: "expert opinions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden expert opinions.
1. The expert and medical progress : Experts' influence on the views of peptic ulcer and dyspepsia and its treatment in Scandinavia during five decadesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this study the experts' influence on the recommendations for treatment of peptic ulcer in Scandinavia during the period 1940-1975, on the development of the first H2-receptor antagonist, cimetidine, on the adoption and use of H-receptor antagonists during the introductory phase in Scandinavia 1978-1986, and on the controversy about dyspepsia, is analysed.Experts during 1940-1960 promoted their "cures" containing severe diet restrictions and bed rest, convinced of their benefit. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is carbon dioxide (CO2) capture and storage (CCS), which is a technology that is currently being promoted by industries, scientists and governments, among others, in order to mitigate climate change despite a continued use of fossil fuels. Because of the complex nature of CCS and the risks it entails, it is controversial. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background During the past decades, the evaluation of alleged sexual abuse has manifested itself as a major challenge for professionals working within the field of child maltreatment. A new role for psychologists and psychiatrists has been to give expert opinions regarding the credibility and reliability of child witnesses in legal proceedings. LÄS MER
4. Att bli bemött och att bemöta En studie om meritering i tillsättning av lektorat vid Uppsala universitetDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general purpose of this thesis is to contribute to further understanding of the academic appointment process explored and defined as participation in a collegial educational process. The appointment process for academic positions has historically been regulated by state authorities ever since the first university was established in Sweden and has continuously been questioned for necessity, procedure etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ronneby : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today it is more a rule than an exception that software systems have a lifecycle of more than several years. Hence, software evolution is inevitable. During the life span of a software system the domain in which the system is working evolves and changes. LÄS MER